Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Procedure

Damn, it's been awhile since I've posted anything here. But I do have something of worth to say today.  I had a doctor's appointment to get fixed today.  Or, as they referred to it, "the procedure."  Yeah, I finally worked up the nerve to get a vasectomy.  After a scare about a month ago, I decided enough was enough. I'm too damn old to deal with a baby; not to mention my wife, of course, as well. Should have gotten it years ago. I just hope it wasn't too late. My wife is late again (should have started today.) Now, wouldn't that be something? Why didn't I keep my promise of not getting anywhere near her until after I've been snipped? But no, had to come home from work early one day last week due to my back being out,  and although my back really was hurting, my horniness was greater. I really hope she gets it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm ... seems like she got it when you came home early recently and couldn't resist it even with a dodgy back.
    Wish you luck with the v.snip ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your address again in the hereafter, dear?? Mine is 111 Rock-Solid-Diamond Ave, Seventh-Heaven - a quaint, stucco mansion on d'south side of town with mountain biking trails in all directions you may conform with your thots... AND, of course, a sassy, savvy, insane, party-hardy every evening. RSVP. Wanna join me? trustNjesus.

    MyCrucifixIsMyFix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete